Sunday, October 15, 2017

Happy Holiday Season / Lawn Fawn critters / Scene building




I just love this little fellow! He was really fun to color and to match up with the adorable tree house from the Frosty Fairy Friends. To make it seem like early morning I tried to mimic a sunrise using my distress inks and oxides together with some picket fence distress paint for the sunrays. 

I've used several stamps from different LF stamp sets, as well as dies (you'll find links to all products used in the link bar at the bottom of this post).

I'm also entering this card to the Lawn Fawnatics "happy critters" challenge. 



3 comments:

Nancy K said...

Now that is one happy little critter! Your adorable card design sets the perfect scene for Winter Bunny! Love it! I'm so happy you joined us for our Happy Little Critters challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

Jeanne said...

What a fantastic scene! I really like how you colored the images and created this fun, wintery scene. I saw your card on the Lawn Fawn Challenge page. You are very talented!!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous & fun scene! I love how you did the background & such a great job with the overall design. Love it :)

We are having a Design Team Call if that interests you? You can find out all the details here: https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/dt-call/

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business